ORDERS + SHIPPING FAQ
- All orders will be processed within 3 business days upon payment approval, excluding holidays.
- All orders (domestic and international) are shipped using a tracked courier service, tracking code will be emailed by our shipping service provider.
- All orders will be shipped with insurance.
- If customers are shipping to a destination outside of New Zealand, tax and duties may be levied by the customer’s local government. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are within Auckland central, city fringe area, we can organise an urgent courier for same day delivery. Or you are always welcome to check if you can pop in directly to our IRL assembly shop after hours.
KNOW YOUR MDF ORDER
- Your order is made in Auckland, New Zealand, assembled by us in the IRL assembly shop, You might find the assembly process of the bag style on our MDF assembles youtube channel.
- The leather is sourced locally and internationally, learn more about leather care here.
- The templates are cut/coloured/embossed with the help of our amazing local production contractors who has been with us since the beginning on our journey.
- Some styles may be introduced in the pre-order phase which means it is currently in the pipelines being made. The shipping date is indicated just above the "Add to cart" button and we usually offer something special for your patience.
- Send us an email at email@example.com if your dream bag now has a 'SOLD OUT' next to it. We may be making more in our next cycle or the style may be eligible to pre-order perks.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ORDER
- We have done colour matching, initial embossing and strap length tailoring - so get in touch if want you had in mind is in that list!